måndag 8 september 2014

Small adjustments...

Hello lovelies!

New day, new dramas.
I have not yet told you that I did not get along super great with Saranya. We had a few disagreements and the way she handled it was not smooth. Let's just say it was not what she said but rather the way she said it. And one of the few things in life that I do not tolerate is ungrateful people. So I talked to some of the WWOOFers down at the WWOOFer Village (that have been trying to convince me to move down with them ever since I got here) and it looks like I am moving down with them this afternoon.

I will be sleeping in a tent that's already been arranged for me.
The new working hours are between 6:15am to 1:15pm, 6 days a week. Breakfast at 8:30am, Lunch at 1:30pm and Dinner at 7pm.

Eating with the WWOOFers up by the Temple 

There are also Yoga/QiGong lessons every morning at 5am (before the sunrise), which I am going to try to join, and BodyBalance/Yoga/QiGong in the afternoons at 4:30pm :)



This is going to be great.
I have already made a few friends here and the atmosphere looks promising down at the Village.

This is a Facebook link to the Krishna/WWOOFer Village:
https://www.facebook.com/KrsnaVillage?locale=sv_SE

Hope you're all well :)

xx, Elsa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar